Illinoisans will soon pay more for gasoline and cigarettes. Those are just two tax increases needed to pay for a $45 billion infrastructure plan, which includes money from sports betting and additional casinos.
Illinois is poised to become the 11 th state to legalize recreational marijuana after lawmakers approved a massive 610-page proposal that is touted as one of the most equitable in the country.
Doctor burnout is costing the U.S. health care system a lot — roughly $4.6 billion a year, according to a study published this week in the Annals of Internal Medicine . "Everybody who goes into medicine knows that it's a stressful career and that it's a lot of hard work," says Lotte Dyrbye , a physician and professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., who co-authored the study. She says the medical profession now carries an increasing load of paperwork and bureaucracy, adding...
- Michael Wolff Defends His Reporting Of New Trump Tell-All
- Leah Chase, The 'Queen Of Creole Cuisine,' Dies At 96
- Stinking Rich? Malaysia Aims To Cash In On China's Durian Craze
- Virginia Beach Gunman Shot 2 Department Bosses In His Workplace Rampage
- Massive Cruise Ship Crashes Into Port In Venice, Injuring At Least 5
- Pritzker Issues Second Flood Disaster Proclamation
- Sexy Women Ankle Boots High Heel Rhinestone Pointed Toe Wedding Party Pumps New
- Ameren Illinois Issues Fundraising Challenge for Dream Center Peoria
- Flooding Closes Spoon River Road
- Oxfords Women Real Leather Pointed Toe Ankle Boots Kitten Heel Party Pumps shoes
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Style:||Cara Roper||Boot Shaft Height:||Mid-Calf|
|Width:||Medium (B, M)||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 7|
|Heel Type:||Block||Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)|
Out and About
Leah Chase, the New Orleans chef known for her legendary Creole cuisine and for her role as a pioneer of the civil rights era, died on Saturday at the age of 96.
As executive chef and co-owner of Dooky Chase's restaurant, Chase made the eatery a hub for the African American community of New Orleans and a meeting place for organizers of the civil rights movement.
- Womens Leather Platform Stilettos High Heels Ankle Boots Warm Show 15cm Pumps V8
- Joe's Suede High Heel Booties With Zip Size 9M
- Clarks da women in pelle Nera Stivali Caviglia Merrian Lynn
- INAMAGURA BOTTES 7 trou 11f1000 red + black chat
- ADIDAS VIGOR TR 2 TRAIL SHOES GREY PURPLE (SIZE 11)
- Naturalizer Endellion Women's Maroon Suede Ankle Boots US Size 6.5M Item
- 38.70BCBGIRLS WOMEN'S 10B DARK BROWN HIGH HEEL BOOTS
- Nature Breeze Size 8 Women's Comfort Faux Fur Fringe Winter Boots
- J Crew Tan Suede Macalister Wedge Ankle Boots Womens Size 6 M
- Women Floral Embroidery Stiletto Heel Side Zipper Ankle Boots Pointy Toe shoes
- Fashion Women's Round Toe Over The Knee Boots Suede Flat Winter Sexy shoes b4767
- Womens AEROPOSTALEBROWN COMBAT BOOTSsize 10NEWBIKERFold Over CONgreenIBLE
- next ›
- Skechers Dlites Second Chance 13146WBL bluee halfshoes
- last »