Illinoisans will soon pay more for gasoline and cigarettes. Those are just two tax increases needed to pay for a $45 billion infrastructure plan, which includes money from sports betting and additional casinos.
Illinois is poised to become the 11 th state to legalize recreational marijuana after lawmakers approved a massive 610-page proposal that is touted as one of the most equitable in the country.
Doctor burnout is costing the U.S. health care system a lot — roughly $4.6 billion a year, according to a study published this week in the Annals of Internal Medicine . "Everybody who goes into medicine knows that it's a stressful career and that it's a lot of hard work," says Lotte Dyrbye , a physician and professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., who co-authored the study. She says the medical profession now carries an increasing load of paperwork and bureaucracy, adding...
- Michael Wolff Defends His Reporting Of New Trump Tell-All
- Leah Chase, The 'Queen Of Creole Cuisine,' Dies At 96
- Stinking Rich? Malaysia Aims To Cash In On China's Durian Craze
- Virginia Beach Gunman Shot 2 Department Bosses In His Workplace Rampage
- Massive Cruise Ship Crashes Into Port In Venice, Injuring At Least 5
- Pritzker Issues Second Flood Disaster Proclamation
- Elegant Women Leather Ankle Boots High Heels Pointed Toe Stiletto shoes Side Zip
- Ameren Illinois Issues Fundraising Challenge for Dream Center Peoria
- Flooding Closes Spoon River Road
- Women's Fashion Spike Ankle Boots Front Zipper Wedge Heels Suede Outdoor shoes
New without box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Heel Height:||Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.)||Style:||Cowboy, Western|
|Material:||Leather||US Shoe Size (Women's):||5.5|
|Pattern:||Solid||Width:||Medium (B, M)|
|Fastening:||Pull On||Heel Type:||Low|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Mexico||UPC:|
Does not apply
Out and About
Leah Chase, the New Orleans chef known for her legendary Creole cuisine and for her role as a pioneer of the civil rights era, died on Saturday at the age of 96.
As executive chef and co-owner of Dooky Chase's restaurant, Chase made the eatery a hub for the African American community of New Orleans and a meeting place for organizers of the civil rights movement.
- Klogs Women's Leena Slip On
- Reebok Club C85 shoes da Tennis da women Bianco grey
- MIZUNO MAN SPORTS RUNNING VOLLEY INDOOR SHOES CODE J1GC171010 WAVE PRODIGY
- ADIDAS YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 CREAM 2018 ITEM NUMBER 6051-1
- DS Mens AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO OG 'True bluee' Sz 8-15 [854262 106] III
- Womens Hidden Wedge heel shoes Round toe Side zip Retro Ankle boots Fashion 2018
- ADIDAS Women’s FLB Raw Pink White Athletic shoes Size 10
- Fila Women's Drifter Embroidery 5SM00071-125 wht NVY red
- Fringe Faux Suede Tan Peep Toe Booties 5.5
- women Helly Hansen Zapatillas - el Kork Senderista 5 Bajo
- NEXT BEIGE LEATHER PULL ON ANKLE BOOTS (1714)
- Justin women's Green Lizard leather Cowboy Boot 4709 Size 5.5 B
- Sneakers colors of California Art PGUQ4258 Style SUN021 Col Bianco bronzo -30%
- New Steve Madden - Jahzara women's boots size 9
- next ›
- ECCO Receptor Gore-Tex Soft Toe Boots - Women's Size US 6-6.5 EU 37, Camel
- last »