Illinoisans will soon pay more for gasoline and cigarettes. Those are just two tax increases needed to pay for a $45 billion infrastructure plan, which includes money from sports betting and additional casinos.
Illinois is poised to become the 11 th state to legalize recreational marijuana after lawmakers approved a massive 610-page proposal that is touted as one of the most equitable in the country.
Doctor burnout is costing the U.S. health care system a lot — roughly $4.6 billion a year, according to a study published this week in the Annals of Internal Medicine . "Everybody who goes into medicine knows that it's a stressful career and that it's a lot of hard work," says Lotte Dyrbye , a physician and professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., who co-authored the study. She says the medical profession now carries an increasing load of paperwork and bureaucracy, adding...
- Michael Wolff Defends His Reporting Of New Trump Tell-All
- Leah Chase, The 'Queen Of Creole Cuisine,' Dies At 96
- Stinking Rich? Malaysia Aims To Cash In On China's Durian Craze
- Virginia Beach Gunman Shot 2 Department Bosses In His Workplace Rampage
- Massive Cruise Ship Crashes Into Port In Venice, Injuring At Least 5
- Pritzker Issues Second Flood Disaster Proclamation
- Adidas x Raf Simons Stan Smith with belts - brand new size 42 US 9 - authentic
- Ameren Illinois Issues Fundraising Challenge for Dream Center Peoria
- Flooding Closes Spoon River Road
- NIKE men SCARPA SNEAKER CASUAL TEMPO LIBERO ART. BLAZER LUX 599464 400 - 600
Out and About
Leah Chase, the New Orleans chef known for her legendary Creole cuisine and for her role as a pioneer of the civil rights era, died on Saturday at the age of 96.
As executive chef and co-owner of Dooky Chase's restaurant, Chase made the eatery a hub for the African American community of New Orleans and a meeting place for organizers of the civil rights movement.
- Kids Rain Boots Comfortable Non-slip Pvc Water shoes Fashion Waterproof Mid-calf
- Clarks 10M Ankle Boots Women's Kea bluees Taupe Brown Leather NEW
- New Balance Womens wx824 Low Top Lace Up Running Sneaker, White, Size 12.0 i2kS
- Occident Women's High Heel Ankle Boots Winter Faux Leather Platform shoes Sbox14
- Karen Scott Davina Womens Boots Brown 8 US 6 UK Z
- Clarks Women's Leather Wallabees 11M bluee
- M4490L New Women's EMU Australia Bayview Chestnut Leopard Print Slipper US 7 M
- GENTLE SOULS KENNETH COLE BRIELLE MULTICOLOR FLAT SANDALS WOMENS SHOES SIZE 8.5
- Lacoste CHAYMON 318 Men's Sneakers Casual shoes Sports White Navy NWT 736CAM0008
- NEW Sz 11 Cole Haan Wayne Cap Toe Oxford Men's Leather British Tan C30689
- Polo Ralph Lauren Damoin casual dressing leather shoes Polo tan size 10 D
- Adidas Advantage Nettoyer K - blue-7
- Skechers Mens Work Burgin Congar Boot Memory Foam Electrical Hazard EH leather
- Crocs Croccasin Men Brown Suede Moccasin Loafer Lined shoes 12M Pre Owned JJ
- Classic Mens High Top side zip Formal Business Pointy Toe Casual ankle Boots
- black GIARDINI SNEAKER men P800282U T.Mgold (LGL003)
- Ecco Mens Casual Marine Penny Slip On Moccasins Loafer EU Sz 43
- ADIDAS X NAKEL SMITH FKING AWESOME 3ST.002 WHITE SIZE 11 SUPREME JASON DILL
- next ›
- shoes PUMA men - Tsugi Apex - Bianco - 366090
- last »