Illinoisans will soon pay more for gasoline and cigarettes. Those are just two tax increases needed to pay for a $45 billion infrastructure plan, which includes money from sports betting and additional casinos.
Illinois is poised to become the 11 th state to legalize recreational marijuana after lawmakers approved a massive 610-page proposal that is touted as one of the most equitable in the country.
Doctor burnout is costing the U.S. health care system a lot — roughly $4.6 billion a year, according to a study published this week in the Annals of Internal Medicine . "Everybody who goes into medicine knows that it's a stressful career and that it's a lot of hard work," says Lotte Dyrbye , a physician and professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., who co-authored the study. She says the medical profession now carries an increasing load of paperwork and bureaucracy, adding...
- Michael Wolff Defends His Reporting Of New Trump Tell-All
- Leah Chase, The 'Queen Of Creole Cuisine,' Dies At 96
- Stinking Rich? Malaysia Aims To Cash In On China's Durian Craze
- Virginia Beach Gunman Shot 2 Department Bosses In His Workplace Rampage
- Massive Cruise Ship Crashes Into Port In Venice, Injuring At Least 5
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Occasion:||all||US Shoe Size (Women's):||US 8/UK 6/EU 38.5|
|Material:||cloth and rope||Width:||normal|
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Italy||Heel Height:||High (3 in. and Up)|
Out and About
Leah Chase, the New Orleans chef known for her legendary Creole cuisine and for her role as a pioneer of the civil rights era, died on Saturday at the age of 96.
As executive chef and co-owner of Dooky Chase's restaurant, Chase made the eatery a hub for the African American community of New Orleans and a meeting place for organizers of the civil rights movement.
- Mens shoes LE VIVALDI 9 () loafers grey suede AD348-E
- Reebok Men's PT Prime Run 2.0 Running shoes
- Womens Campers Pelotas Boxing Style shoes Size 4 US 35 EU
- Johnston Murphy Aristocraft Burgundy Leather Kilt Tassel Loafers shoes 9.5 D B
- NATURAL WORLD Men Casual Comfort shoes Size 11M Burgundy 100% Cotton
- CALL IT SPRING KOSABE OXFORDS MEN'S US SIZE 12 M CASUAL
- Ethnic style Mens slip on KungFu Embroider Denim flat comfy casual shoes
- Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0 'Night Cargo'
- HUGO BOSS BUSINESSSCHUHE, Mod. Pradots-X, Gr. US 9, Dark Brown
- New Balance 2017 Rustic Brown White Sz 11 ML2017MB
- J.L. Powell Crispi Hunting Hiking Work Boots Stanley Brown Beige 11.5M Eur 45.5
- VANS AUTHENTIC LX LOW MELISSA MEN SHOES COFFEE PURPLE VN-OEFTXJ4 SIZE 11.5 NEW
- Merrell Men's Agility Peak Flex 2 E-MESH Sneaker, Directoire bluee
- NIKE AIR ZOOM SPRDN SIZE 7-9 MEN'S RUNNING TRAINING SHOES (923281 002)
- Reebok CM9637 Men Complete 2LT Casual shoes grey sneakers
- Adidas Samba Classic White Athletic Lifestyle Casual shoes 772109 US Mens Size 6
- Deerupt Runner adidas Deerupt Runner Red Men
- Merrell Women's Moab 2 Vent Hiking shoes - Choose SZ color
- Schutz Eloanah Light Nude Beuge Fur Lined Wedge Winter Mid Calf Boots
- Arizona Jean Co Frauen Geschlossener Zeh Wildleder Fashion Stiefel grey Groesse
- Leandro Lopes Runner - Crafter - White Velour Premium Trainers Eva Sole New
- shoes D'ACQUASPARTA Man Sneakers trendy BIANCO Natural leather DONATIU100WBL
- Women CAT BRUISER SCRUNCH Boots size Euro 37 New
- Stuart Weitzman women's booties size 6.5 chocolate brown
- J Slides Prima High-Top Sneaker Size 8.0
- Womens Ankle Booties Vegan Faux Suede Dual Zipper Pierre Dumas Zoey-1
- shoes STONEFLY women Tronchetti Bassi black Pelle naturale,Velluto 107124-000S
- Womens Cotton Padded Winter Boots Leopard Print Warm Low Heels PU Leather D351
- Cole Haan Whitlyn Bootie Grey Stormcloud Grey Suede Women's Size 9.5
- SJP Tropez Flat Slide Sandals 219, Pink Glitter, 6 US 36 EU
- SPERRY TOP-SIDER - MABEL RED CANVAS OPEN TOE WEDGE SANDAL SZ 7.5, RETAIL
- next ›
- Tory Burch Linnett Porcini Leather Wedge Tall Grey Boot Women's US 7
- last »