Illinoisans will soon pay more for gasoline and cigarettes. Those are just two tax increases needed to pay for a $45 billion infrastructure plan, which includes money from sports betting and additional casinos.
Illinois is poised to become the 11 th state to legalize recreational marijuana after lawmakers approved a massive 610-page proposal that is touted as one of the most equitable in the country.
Doctor burnout is costing the U.S. health care system a lot — roughly $4.6 billion a year, according to a study published this week in the Annals of Internal Medicine . "Everybody who goes into medicine knows that it's a stressful career and that it's a lot of hard work," says Lotte Dyrbye , a physician and professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., who co-authored the study. She says the medical profession now carries an increasing load of paperwork and bureaucracy, adding...
- Michael Wolff Defends His Reporting Of New Trump Tell-All
- Leah Chase, The 'Queen Of Creole Cuisine,' Dies At 96
- Stinking Rich? Malaysia Aims To Cash In On China's Durian Craze
- Virginia Beach Gunman Shot 2 Department Bosses In His Workplace Rampage
- Massive Cruise Ship Crashes Into Port In Venice, Injuring At Least 5
- Pritzker Issues Second Flood Disaster Proclamation
- Mens Knee High Equestrian Boots PU Leather Riding Knight Boots Military shoes UK
- Ameren Illinois Issues Fundraising Challenge for Dream Center Peoria
- Flooding Closes Spoon River Road
- Brogini Pavia Jodhpur Boots Mens Gents Elasticated Panels Riding Everyday
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Colour:||Whites||ean:||Does Not Apply|
|ProductCode:||SSID20050||Exact Heel Height:||Flat|
|Style:||Flip Flops||Fastening:||Slip On|
|upc:||Does Not Apply||Inner Material:||Manmade|
Out and About
Leah Chase, the New Orleans chef known for her legendary Creole cuisine and for her role as a pioneer of the civil rights era, died on Saturday at the age of 96.
As executive chef and co-owner of Dooky Chase's restaurant, Chase made the eatery a hub for the African American community of New Orleans and a meeting place for organizers of the civil rights movement.
- Sperry Top-Sider Womens Dark Grey Dasher Lille Ankle Fashion Bootie STS80148 NIB
- Bar III Womens Victor Sandal Store Return (Red,7.5)
- New Roberto Serpentini bluee boat with tassels Leather shoes Size 44 US 11
- CAT CATERPILLAR Arise P721362 Leather Sneakers Casual Athletic shoes Mens New
- Merrell Men's Traveler Tilt Congreenible Sandal Espresso Leather J62217
- STACY ADAMS Men's Arrico Monk-Strap Slip-on Loafers - Size 10M
- Alfani Men's Eric Mixed Media Cap-Toe Oxfords shoes Camel Brown 12 MSRP 99.99...
- Skechers Men's Elston-Kasari Food Service shoes
- Men's Hawke &Co Ankle Boots Us Size 13
- BRUNO MARC NEW YORK Men's Santoni-03 Brown Penny Loafers Moccasins shoes Size 13
- G.H. BASS & CO. Oxford Men's shoes 11.5 D Brown Suede Leather Upper POMONATPBR